The Faculty of Business and Management Studies is the largest Faculty in the University. Its mandate is to provide academically sound, professionally driven, highly qualified and skilled middle-level manpower to contribute to the growth of Ghana’s economy.
The Faculty is made up of the Office of the Dean, Six (6) Academic Departments namely; Accountancy, Purchasing and Supply, Marketing, Liberal Studies, Secretaryship and Management Studies, and Professional Studies as well as an Administrative section.
To be an excellent hands-on, entrepreneurial training Faculty in Ghana and beyond.
The Faculty of Business and Management Studies is a centre of excellence, providing high-quality teaching and training, research and outreach in Business and allied disciples.
The Mission is accomplished primarily through instruction, simulation, and collaboration with industry and supported by applied research and services. The Faculty focuses on curricula that facilitate professional career development in the private and public sectors of the economy. The role of technology in decision-making is emphasized through the integration of information and communication technology (ICT). The Faculty is committed to being a national and regional leader in the preparation of students for a viable career in business and industry.
The Faculty of Business and Management Studies is committed to the following core values;
- Integrity – to demonstrate professionalism in every undertaking.
- Innovation- constantly seeking creative ways of doing things better.
- Impact – bringing desirable change to the larger community.
- Professionalism- to exhibit good character without compromising
- Reliability – to be trusted and dependable.
- Teamwork – to work collectively to accomplish established objectives.